Sometimes you may need to return an item to us.
Before returning any items please contact Customer Service to discuss your reason for returning your book.
Below are our policies regarding returns. Please read these before contacting us as they may answer your questions.
Novella Distribution complies with Australian Consumer laws regarding returns and refunds. Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds for change of mind or if you have selected the wrong product (for more information about any of our publications or resources please contact our helpful team on 07 3167 6519 before placing your order and we will be happy to assist you).
Credits or exchange on returned goods are only available under these conditions:
1. You must contact us to request a return authorisation within 7 days of receiving your order.
2. If the goods you received were not what you ordered, or we have made an error in fulfilment, we will supply you with a Reply Paid address so there is no cost to you in return postage.
3. If the goods you received were damaged on arrival, we will supply you with a Reply Paid address so there is no cost to you in return postage. In these circumstances, we will replace the damaged item with exactly the same item in non-damaged condition. No refunds or exchanges are possible.
4. All returns must arrive to our warehouse in original condition. Any damage in shipping due to inappropriate packaging (when being sent back to us) will unfortunately result in the rejection of your returns/credit or exchange request.
5. Items that were out of stock and have been purchased specifically to fulfil your order are not returnable. Neither are special orders, DVDs or sale items.
6. We do not accept returns for change of mind or if you have selected the wrong product.